You must call our dedicated Virgin Gift Card line to book 0344 557 4321
On a Virgin Holiday everyone gets treated like a Rockstar.
And so you should. We think you deserve better than to be huddled and herded, packed in and packed off. 'Cos if you can't act like an A-lister on your holiday, when can you? They're supposed to be the best two weeks of your year. We'd rather they were the best two weeks of your life. From our booking agents, to the in-resort concierges - every person at Virgin Holidays exists solely to make you feel like you're the most important person on earth.
We think of everything, so you don't have to. That's why we're not like other holiday companies.
Ensure you speak to the agent about using Virgin Gift Card towards your holiday before you book. You will not be able to redeem your Virgin Gift Card against a Virgin Holiday booked online or if your booking includes any other discount or offer.
Holiday & Travel Booking Instructions:
- The Virgin Gift Card can only be redeemed through Virgin Holidays on the telephone number provided.
- Before booking please note you MUST call and speak to an operator on 0344 557 4321 and explain you want to use a Virgin Gift Card.
- You will be unable to redeem a Virgin Gift Card for bookings made online
- Virgin Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, discounts or offers or incentive schemes (including Flying Club Air miles).
- The Virgin Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash
- Be prepared to quote your Virgin Gift Card number when booking. A credit card number may be required to hold your booking until your Virgin Gift Card is received
- All travel is subject to Virgin Holidays standard terms and conditions
- Booking instructions and Virgin Gift Card acceptance detailed above valid for Virgin Holidays only, Virgin HIP Hotels and all other divisions of the Virgin Holidays Group