Pack more in and get more out with Virgin Holidays Cruises!
Almost every new day on-board brings a brand new view and a fresh destination to explore. Whether it’s the beaches of the Caribbean that take your fancy, the rugged scenery of Alaska, or even the hustle and bustle of Far Eastern city gems, Virgin Holidays Cruises can show you the world - Cruise & Stay or Stay & Cruise, all gift-wrapped with a bright red ribbon. What’s more, with prices to suit every pocket you’ll be amazed how little you have to splash out for experience and adventure which tick all the boxes!
Holiday & Travel Booking Instructions:
- The Virgin Voucher can only be redeemed through Virgin Holidays Cruises on the telephone number provided
- Before booking please note you MUST call and speak to an operator on 0844 417 3598 and explain you want to use Virgin Vouchers. You will be unable to redeem Virgin Vouchers for bookings made online
- Virgin Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, discounts or offers
- Once you have received the vouchers they are your responsibility
- The Virgin Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash
- Be prepared to quote your Virgin Vouchers numbers when booking. A credit card number may be required to hold your booking until your Virgin Vouchers are received
- For late bookings and some deposits, payment may be taken from your credit card
- Print and sign your name, departure date, destination and booking reference on the reverse of the vouchers
- Unsigned vouchers cannot be accepted and will be returned
- It is important that both parts of the voucher, including the stub, are sent in
- You should keep a note of the voucher numbers before sending them by secure post
- All travel is subject to Virgin Holidays Cruises standard terms and conditions
- Booking instructions and Virgin Voucher acceptance detailed above valid for Virgin Holidays Cruises only, excludes Virgin Holidays, Virgin Holidays + HIP Hotels and all other divisions of the Virgin Holidays Group. For brand definition visit virginholidays.co.uk/ourfamily